Shipping and Delivery
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we make every effort to deliver your merchandise in a timely manner. However, it is important to note that because of varying conditions such as weather, traffic, or mechanical breakdowns and other circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to offer a specific time of arrival. We ask that you consider your delivery an all-day appointment and make the necessary arrangements so that you or someone else will be available to accept the delivery.
To ensure that your delivery is problem-free, please prepare your home before our delivery team arrives:
- Clear a pathway from your driveway to your door and into the room where the furniture or household items will be placed, moving any furniture or artwork that’s in the way
- Remove old furniture beforehand.
- Ensure that your doorways, hallways, foyers, etc. are large enough to accommodate the delivery. You may use our Measurement For Delivery sheet to help ensure the furniture will fit in your home.
- Secure low-hanging light fixtures.
- Set rugs in place.
- Confine pets to another room.
Please be advised that our representatives will not attempt to deliver furniture if they deem that the attempt is likely to damage either your merchandise or your property. If, after such an assessment, you wish the delivery to continue, you will be required to sign a waiver relieving Direct Interiors from liability for any damages that may occur as a result.
Once your purchase has been delivered into your home, our delivery representatives will place it in the room of your choice. They will also remove and transfer the packaging materials to the outside of your home for disposal. They cannot remove packaging materials from the premises. The delivery representatives will assembly any furniture with the exception of cribs, gliders, glider ottomans, wall hangings, handles, and knobs.
We ask that you closely inspect your item(s) before our delivery professionals leave your home.